The Downtown Oshawa Business Improvement Area is currently engaged in a search for a new Executive Director. Reporting through the Chair to the Board of Directors, the Executive Director is responsible for all day to day operations of the BIA including:
- Planning of events and activities
- Communications to members as well as the general public through the use of both social media and traditional channels
- Recruitment and oversight of any staff and volunteers
- Meeting with members who are business and property owners
- Maintaining all appropriate files and records
- Management of a $250,000 annual operating budget
The candidate we are seeking will preferably have an appropriate combination of post secondary education in business/business development and relevant municipal management or association management experience.
Qualified candidates are invited to submit applications together with their resume to email@example.com no later than March 22nd, 2019.